Packing in a ton of new features, the new version of Cascade makes it even easier to create reports.
What are Coaches saying?
- I love the new version…it is definitely a cleaner look and easier on the eye. I like having the print and PDF icon at the top of each worksheet! Cheryl Pace
- Overall the new release is totally fab. Love the radio buttons at the top that allow me to toggle different views so easily. Making a lot of use of 15 themes, and Bottom 5! Yay! – Fiona Grant
- Team Grid order to match Gallup – thank you! I much prefer being consistent with all the Gallup Materials. – Deon Rademeyer
- I really like the opportunity to change the Domain Order (I prefer SIRE, your default) – Barry Rellaford
- In a word, I love it. I had fun all weekend playing with it. You’ve done a great job listening to your audience – us coaches! – Harriette Heibel
- I LOVE that I can now do Top 10 or 15 on one screen for the Theme Insights and Advantages. I have been dreaming about the ability to print someone’s 1-10 Theme Insights double sided. – Joe Darin
- The home page is awesome. This makes navigating easy. I am looking forward to the faith and family pack. – Marvin Summerfield
- Flexibility for all personal reports with how many themes to display – Top 5, Top 10, Top 15, Dominant, Bottom 5 is useful! – Yeang Cherng Poh
- You asked what “wowed” me and it’s just everything. – Kate Christensen
What are New Features?
The full list of changes are in the Release Notes. We have also created a video tutorial walking you through the new features. The highlights are;
- A new Menu screen providing a more intuitive way to navigate between the pages.
- Buttons on the pages helping you to quickly print or create PDFs of the reports.
- The Team Grid offering lots more flexibility.
- More options with the Table Tents.
- The appearance of Cascade is more consistent and easier to follow.
Replacing the Select Name screen with a brand new Menu provides the hub for Cascade.
The three sections show the logical steps to enter clients, select teams and create individual reports.
Explore the powerful new features to quickly create reports and configure your copy of Cascade.
Team Grid – More Options
Huge flexibility, with are over 3000 different permutations to display the Team Grid, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
- Choose the number of themes to show, Top 5, Top 10, Top 15, Top Dominant, All 34, Bottom 5 or none.
- Display the Domains starting with Strategic Thinking (SIRE) or Executing (EIRS).
- Show the Gallup Domain Descriptions or the Releasing Strengths Domain Contributions.
- The fresher look improves clarity and saves your printer toner.
Table Tents with Top 10 Themes
Listening to your comments, there are new features for the Name Tents. You can now show the Top 5 or Top 10 themes and insert the Domain Pie chart. You can also, create horizontal tents (upside down V) where the themes go across the page.
Tucked away is a new worksheet in the Theme Advantage area. It helps to generate ideas to keep themes alive on a regular basis. Called the Rhythm of Motivation, it helps your client to maintain their energy by feeding their themes. Originally it was developed for a client entering retirement following full-time employment. The worksheet helped her to structure her day, week and month with events based on her themes to maintain her motivation.
Thank you for all your suggestions for the new version. There are many more ideas we would love to include another time.
Thank you also for the large worldwide testing team who provided valuable feedback to enhance the improvements. Special thanks to Alicia Santamaria, Andrew Sloan, Barry Rellaford, Cheryl Pace, Deon Rademeyer, Fiona Grant, Florence Hardy, Harriette Heibel, Jennifer Miller PhD, Joe Darin, Joe Holloway, Katie Christensen, Marvin Sommerfeld, Yeang Cherng Poh and Tracy Phillips.
How to get your Upgrade
You should receive an email with a link to download your new version of Cascade. The upgrades are free for the first year after purchase. You will also receive an upgrade if you renewed your support after year one.
Please contact us, quoting your license Number (C followed by 5 digits) if you want to know more or don’t receive your email.
We are sending the emails out in batches and please contact us if you have not received anything by 12th April 2019.
Clifton Strengths Summit
We are looking forward to attending the
Next time we will explore more about the new version of Cascade.
To receive an email notification of the Cascade Connection, sign up here.
If you have any questions, please just ask.
Richard and the Cascade Team