Releasing Strengths takes the protection of your privacy seriously. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Our intention is to respect your privacy at all times. We take a fairly minimalist approach when collecting data and only share it when absolutely necessary. This is usually for financial or legal reasons.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Who we are
We are Releasing Strengths and our address is 23 Rushworth Road, Reigate Surrey, RH2 0QF, United Kingdom.
What data we collect
When you browse our websites, get in touch with us by email, over the phone or on social media, we collect some of your personal information.
- When you make a purchase from our shop, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, postal address and email address.
- We do not collect or store any credit card information. The financial clearing house, PayPal, manages the financial transactions on our behalf.
- We may collect your VAT registration number as part of the purchase process.
- Some products and services ask for your Top 5 Clifton Strengths themes.
- Whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us. This may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that act as an anonymous unique identifier. The website you visit sends them to your browser so they can be stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when your computer receives a cookie. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
How we collect your data
Most of the information we collect is provided through the forms on our website. Some examples are;
- The Checkout form when placing an order.
- The signup form for the newsletter. We use the external mailing house MailChimp to collect and manage these contact details.
- The Contact Us form when asking a question.
- The Registration form for Strengths Twins.
- The Testimonial form when leaving a review.
- When you contact us directly we collect your email address and telephone number.
Why we collect your data
We collect personal information in order to provide our products and services. Some information is needed to prepare and supply the product or service. Other information is required for legal reasons as part of a purchase.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Managing services and processing orders.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
Who we share your information with
Unless there is a legal requirement, we do not share your information with third parties, except those mentioned here.
- The external financial clearinghouse, PayPal, completes the payment transactions when placing an order. We therefore need to pass on essential customer information for the purchase payment.
- The mailing house, MailChimp, manages the contact information when signing up for newsletters.
- Our Licence Agreement with Gallup Inc requires us to share business transactions. This does not include any customer information.
- HMRC require us to share VAT Registration numbers with VIES (VAT Information Exchange System) for verification. No customer personal information accompanies the VAT No.
- Strengths Twins – If we discover a match for your Clifton Strengths themes, we email you both with each other’s contact information. If we find further matches, forming Strengths Triplets, Quads etc. we will include them in the sharing of the contact information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you follow these links and leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. This privacy statement does not govern these sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to that website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Limit the information you provide. The optional fields on the forms ask for non-essential information.
- To stop receiving the newsletter, click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- To withdraw from the Strengths Twins service, notify us via the Contact Us form.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please use the Contact Us form or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Last updated on 20th April 2018.