The Bonus Pack adds another level to many of the Cascade reports. It provides a second page to the team reports for larger teams. The individual reports have the option to show the theme characteristics beyond the top 5, displaying themes 6 to 10.
Bonus Pack Additional Features
- The Team Summary page collates several aspects of the team, which is only available in the Bonus Pack.
- The All 34 page expands to show all the 34 themes.
- The Team Roles worksheet has a second page increasing it from 10 to 20 people.
- The Team Profiles report has a second page expanding it from 8 to 16 people.
- Print the individual reports for the whole team with just a few clicks.
- Create PDF reports for a team with a few clicks.
- Expand the Personal Insights report to show themes 6-10.
- Expand the Bring – Need report to show themes 6-10.
- Access the My 34 report showing the 34 themes for a person.
- Expand the list of topics in the Theme Advantage report.
- Customise the Name Tent to change the font size and hide the surname.
- Add the name of the person’s team to their Name Label or Lanyards.
- Hide the surname on the Name Labels or Lanyards.
It is very easy to add the Bonus Pack at a later date to give you the extra features. After purchase, you will receive within a few hours your own unique Bonus code. Enter your code in the Modules part of the Menu to activate the Bonus Pack and reveal the features.
The Bonus Pack requires a licensed copy of Cascade. The themes beyond the top 5 are only visible if they are entered into the Theme Table in Cascade. Unfortunately, Cascade does not unlock the remaining themes if just the top 5 are available from Gallup.
Interesting fact; 80% of people purchase the Bonus Pack with Cascade at the outset. Half of those who don’t purchase it, come back for it later on.