Cascade Personal brings all your client CliftonStrengths® theme information into one place. Select a variety of Team Grid combinations or pick out those with a certain theme. As a central store, Cascade is ideal to manage all the themes for your clients across different customers. Choose your own criteria to identify ways to select clients, by their organisation, workshop session, or social circle etc.
Easily produce an array of reports and charts for teams or individuals with information licensed from Gallup. Many of the visual reports help to bring the themes and their combinations to life, increasing understanding for your clients. Add credibility to your coaching practice with the enhanced Cascade strengths reports and additional theme insights. Your clients will love the handouts as they add another level of professionalism to your coaching practice. Read the reviews to hear what other coaches have to say.
Printing Name Tents for a workshop with the top 5 themes in their domain colours is a breeze. In fact, printing all the reports is straightforward, leaving you to focus on your coaching.
Follow the links to find out more about Cascade strengths reports or discover the Bonus Pack
The price is a one time fee which includes updates and support for 12 months. After 12 months there is an option to continue receiving support and the product updates.
Join the Cascade Community for free and receive our monthly Cascade Connection newsletter.
This is the Personal licence for one self-employed coach, ideal if you run your own coaching practice and you will be the only user of Cascade. It includes an array of reports to get you started where you can manage the themes of your clients. You may want to add the Bonus Pack if you work with teams or clients beyond the top 5 themes. As your business grows, the Go Large add-on expands the capacity of Cascade from 500 clients to 2000.
If you work for an organisation, you need the Cascade Professional licence.
Cascade is supplied with a number of reports and charts. Here is a summary of the standard features, without the Bonus Pack.
- Enhanced Team Grid – select and sort clients by name or a range of categories.
- Frequency Chart – view the graphical theme distribution for a team.
- Word Cloud Text – paste the prepared text of the team’s themes into a word cloud generator.
- Spark Chart – visually see a team’s distribution of themes in domain colours.
- Team Profiles – see individual theme/domain profiles for those in a team.
- All 34 – list the top 5 themes for up to 6 people side by side. (The Bonus Pack expands to 34 themes)
- Team Roles – help each team member identify their contribution towards the success of the team.
- Power of 2 – facilitate a discussion between any two people who need to get along together.
- Personal Insights – a summary of the top 5 theme characteristics for a client.
- My Domain – a graphical view of the four domains and the top 5/10 themes for a client.
- Bring / Need – a powerful description of the contributions and needs for a client’s top 5 themes.
- Name Tent – a ready to print name tent with the top 5 themes in the domain colours.
- Labels – customise and print name labels for clients with their top 5 themes.
- Computer Badges – print simple name slips with top 5 themes to place on the top of computer screens.
- Import clients and themes directly from the Gallup Strengths Center export file.
- Store the themes for 500 clients (the Go Large add-on expands this to 2000).
- Switch the language for all the reports between English US and English UK.
Additional Language Packs are available in French, Spanish and German.
- Save reports in PDF to email to clients with the Bonus Pack.
- Drop the PDF reports into PowerPoint for workshop presentations.
- Receive technical support and updates to Cascade for 12 months.
These are the standard features with Cascade. The Bonus Pack expands several reports and provides easier printing for teams.
The Bonus Pack adds another level to many of the Cascade reports. It provides a second page to the team reports for larger teams. The individual reports have the option to show the theme characteristics beyond the top 5, displaying themes 6 to 10.
Bonus Pack Additional Features
- The Team Summary page collates several aspects of the team, which is only available in the Bonus Pack.
- The All 34 page expands to show all the 34 themes.
- The Team Roles worksheet has a second page increasing it from 10 to 20 people.
- The Team Profiles report has a second page expanding it from 8 to 16 people.
- Print the individual reports for the whole team with just a few clicks.
- Create PDFs of the reports with just a few clicks.
- Expand the Personal Insights report to show themes 6-10.
- Expand the Bring – Need report to show themes 6-10.
- Customise the Name Tent to change the font size and hide the surname.
- Hide the surname or add the name of the person’s team to their Name Label or Lanyard.
Purchasing Cascade with the Bonus Pack will immediately provide you with the extra features and will save you money when they are purchased together.
The Bonus Pack requires a licensed copy of Cascade. The themes beyond the top 5 are only visible if they are entered into the Theme Table in Cascade. Unfortunately, Cascade does not unlock the remaining themes if just the top 5 are available from Gallup.
Cascade runs on Microsoft Excel for Windows or Mac incorporating several advanced features to bring a seamless and visual package. Cascade requires MS Office 2016, 2019 or Office 365.
The recommended platforms for Cascade are Excel for Windows and Excel for Mac.
Due to the wide variety of content featured in Cascade, Numbers for Mac does not support all the technical functions required. Cascade does not function properly on Google Sheets, OfficeLive or LibreOffice, several of the graphical elements distort and a few of the critical functions are not available. We do not recommend using Cascade on these platforms.
Cascade also requires that Macros are Enabled. In corporate environments, make sure that the use of macros is permitted.
Excel Online does not support macros so Cascade does not function properly with Excel Online.